by Amos Lim
There has been a flurry of editorials written since last week about the need to pass the Uniting American Families Act as well as its inclusion in the upcoming Comprehensive Immigration Reform.
We are asking that you post your comments to thank the writer for speaking out on this issue as well as respond to the anti-immigrant, anti-LGBT hateful comments that were posted.
Here are some of the articles:
1) Pass the Uniting American Families Act By Sen. Patrick Leahy (D-Vt.) and Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.) - The Hill
2) Why more binational couples are leaving their homelands for Canada - The Big Picture / Family immigration not an option in most countries - Capital Xtra
3) Gutierrez: Do the right thing - Windy City Times
4) Gay partners seeking immigration changes - Post-gazette News
5) South Bay couple has high hopes for the 'Reuniting Families Act' - San Jose Mercury News
6) Growing Calls for Immigration Reform That Leaves No Family Behind - Huffington Post
7) Keep Our Families Together — Reform Immigration Laws by Rep Mike Honda - RollCall.com
8) Gay Immigrants - South Florida Blade
9) Progressive principles for new immigration reform bill ... we've got a few of our own - Daily Kos
10) Immigration reform bill intrigues gay advocates -Washington Blade
Out4Immigration were also at the National Equality March 2 weekends ago and our picture have been captured by someone and included in this beautiful video that has been posted on Youtube.
You can view more pictures of our small contingent on our facebook page.